Turnstone EH&S, Inc. is an Asbestos Licensed Consultant Agency (License number 100408), Asbestos Laboratory (License number 300372), and Asbestos Training Provider (License number 000078). Dr. Brent Mattox (Corporate Asbestos Consultant) is a Texas Department of State Health Services (TDSHS) Licensed Individual Asbestos Consultant (License number 10-5670). We have, on staff, licensed and accredited Project Managers, Asbestos Air Monitoring Technicians, Asbestos Inspectors and Management Planners. Our Air Monitoring Technicians are provided the necessary equipment for properly collecting and analyzing air samples, in accordance with the NIOSH 7400 Method in the field for quick turnaround of sample results. Asbestos related services provided include and are not limited to:
- Preparation of Asbestos Abatement Design Specifications
- Industrial and Commercial Asbestos Area and Personal Air Monitoring
- Industrial and Commercial Asbestos Building Material Surveying
- Asbestos Analytical Services by the NIOSH 7400 Method Utilizing Phase Contrast Microscopy (PCM) and NIOSH 9002 Method Utilizing Polarized Light Microscopy (PLM)
- Asbestos Training In Accordance with the EPA Model Accrediting Plan (MAP) for Asbestos and OSHA
Check out our Full Service Asbestos Program Management Option!
Contact Turnstone EH&s Inc