Mold Consulting Services
Turnstone EH&S Inc has over 80 years combined consulting experience in the Environmental, Health and Safety field.
Mold can lead to serious problems if left untreated and can have a big impact on indoor air quality. Indoor mold growth cause potential adverse health effects for homeowners, tenants and carries legal liability for property owners. Water damage related to hurricanes, flooding, roofing, appliance, or plumbing failure can cause water intrusion to structures resulting in mold growth.
A Mold Assessment conducted by a licensed professional is the first step in evaluating the extent of mold damage and developing a remediation strategy and protocol. A post-remediation mold clearance, and sign-off on a Certificate of Mold Damage Remediation validates and documents the structure has been successfully remediated and ready for re-occupancy or build back.
Turnstone EH&S, Inc. is a Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR) licensed Mold Assessment Company (License Number ACO1100). Turnstone employs TDLR licensed Mold Assessment Consultants (MAC’s) and Mold Assessment Technician’s (MAT’s) to perform mold assessments, prepare mold management plans, prepare mold remediation protocols, perform post-remediation mold clearance, and sign-off on a Certificate of Mold Damage Remediation.
Our Mold Consulting Services include:
- Mold Inspections for residential, commercial and oil/gas sectors
- Hurricane, Storm or Flood Follow-up Inspections
- Water damage assessments
- Sick building syndrome assessments
- Indoor Air Quality measurements assessing occupancy comfort and potential for mold growth
- Dust particulate sampling
- Moisture readings and mapping (if applicable)
- Microbial air and surface samples analyzed by a 3rd party AHIA and TDLR Certified Laboratory under Chain of Custody
- Final written reports, remediation protocols, and mold management plans with our findings and recommendations
Reasons to get a Mold Inspection:
- Health issues, such as respiratory ailments
- Strange Odor
- Legal Dispute
- Water Damage
- Visible Mold
- Peace of Mind
- Clearance (air testing after mold removal has been done to confirm normal levels)
HELPFUL RESOURCES (Click on the following links to read more about mold and the importance of testing)
- Basic Facts about mold and Dampness
- EPA Mold and Health
- Mold Assessors and Remediators
- Consumer Mold Information Sheet
- Certificate of Mold Damage Remediation
Turnstone EH&S, Inc. stands ready for any emergency response call-out or routine mold-related problem. Contact us for Mold Consulting Services: